ECD offers a huge range of exciting and challenging opportunities for people who are passionate about making a difference. You will become part of a talented and passionate team of people committed to the success and longevity of the company.
Below you will find a list of our current vacancies we are looking to fill.
We are always interested to hear from professional candidates who have experience in any area within which ECD currently operates. We would love to hear from you. Applicants should send their CV and a covering letter.
If you are interested in any of the positions below or you wish to make a general application (please no agencies) complete the application form here and return to the postal address or email address below.
Units 3-5, Wednesfield Business Park,
Wadens Brook Lane,
Alternatively you can email the completed application form to email@example.com.
International Sales Executive
The position involves selling fast moving consumer products to existing and new customers within in the UK and Internationally. Current sales executives are earning £35k - £100k per annum, earning potential is limitless as commission is not capped. This is a desk based role and involves no travelling.
- Have proven previous business to business sales knowledge;
- Being able to speak additional languages, preferred but not essential. Cantonese, Mandarin or Arabic speakers would have an advantage.
- Able to work on own initiative, extremely motivated and have a make it happen attitude.
- Being PC literate.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Finding trading opportunities;
- Selling to new and existing customers;
- Researching the market and related products;
- listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls and emails;
- arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- gathering market and customer information;
- representing the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- negotiating on price and costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
- recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office;
- reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
- making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations;
- feeding future buying trends back to employers;
- attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- B2B Sales Experience.
- Cellular Telephone Sales experience preferred but not essential.
- Business Development.
- Product Knowledge A MUST, can be learnt on the job.
- Customer Service skills.
- Meeting Sales Goals.
- Strong Closing Skills.
- Territory Management.
- Prospecting Skills.
- Strong Negotiation.
- Presentation Skills.
- Client Relationships.
- Motivation for Sales.
Wolverhampton based company looking for an experienced telesales executive to work within a new team.
Telesales experience is essential and all applicants MUST have the following skills/experience:
- Work well within a team
- Previous experience in telesales
- Target driven
- Great communication skills
- Great telephone manner
Candidates with Business to Business calling would be ideal, but will also consider those with experience of Business to Customer sales.
In return you will be part of a dynamic, forward thinking team with great development potential. You will be surrounded by a supportive management team and will be working in a great environment. In return we offer a good basic salary (dependant on age) and a generous commission package dependant on your experience.